Tuesday, March 26, 2013

 I've been trying to eat healthy....
my daughter gave me a cool recipe for pancakes...
you take one egg...one banana...
mash up the banana...mix in the egg...
cook like regular pancakes....
easy...and yummy....
 
 I have never tried spaghetti squash before...
it was so easy...cut in half...clean out seeds...
put in a pan with the cutside down...
bake in oven at 350 for approximately 30 minutes...
when it's done pull out the spaghetti with a fork...
it's great with sauce or just eat like it is...
 

our weather has been crazy...below freezing mornings...
windy....cold....
today is warmer...the sun is shining...
hopefully the weather will be nice for our Easter weekend...
forecast says in the 70's...
with only a slight chance of rain...
hoping Mother Nature co-operates...
last year it rained all day...drenching rains..
no Egg hunt for Hotrod...

Spring...I'm so ready for you to stay...


9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i really like spaghetti squash instead of pasta. i just never fix it for myself. :)

Janie said...

Love the rodeo pics.
Spaghetti squash, or any squash, is a favorite of mine. The banana pancakes sound interesting.
Hope you have nice weather for Easter. We're hoping for the same.

Susan said...

Spaghetti squash is yummy.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The pancake sounds yummy, I will have to try it. Also Spaghetti squash is new to me, made it a few months ago and I love it too.

Dolores said...

I love spaghetti squash but I've never heard of the banana pancakes..... I'll have to try this one.

The only time I want to go to a rodeo anymore...would be if George Strait is singing....lol!

MadSnapper said...

awesome shots of these cowboys.. and i have never had spaghetti squash either. just egg and banana? can't imagine that...i rather scramble the egg and eat the banana...

nancygrayce said...

Glad to know those pancakes are good, we'll have to try them.

Hope the weather is good so Hot Rod can hunt eggs. Sadly, we won't be around any grands this Easter :(

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Spring... It is teasing us. :-)

Gentle hugs,
"Auntie"

Judy said...

I am intrigued by that recipe for pancakes! I love spaghetti squash! You are right about it being easy to cook!!
Could you not have had the Easter egg hunt indoors? In Canada, they most always are../.