Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Irish Dancers

Ready to do a little Irish jig???
Hubby and I always have to catch the dance shows...
even if we don't know anyone in them....

these dancers put on a good show...
their were all ages....
little ones....to the not so young....

the costumes were amazing...
beautiful bright colors...
 

 
a lot of work went into that hair....
just look at the curls...

you couldn't help doing a jig in your seat....


a few of the little ones got a little lost...
so their instructor jumped right up on stage...
gave them a little boost...

 

 
I know these kiddos put their all in the dances...
want to join in a bit???
you know you want to....


11 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Oh, what precious little dancers! I love that curly hair and have always wished for curls.....alas my hair is stick straight! What fun. I am always trying to get the Superhero to dance or at least for us to take lessons!

Leave It To Davis said...

How fun! And how precious! Yes, I would bet there are hours and hours spent for those recitals...nice of the instructor to jump on stage and help the little ones out! I enjoyed seeing this along with you!

MadSnapper said...

i was hoping for music.. i do love the Irish jig, i love River dance and these are precious dancers

Susan said...

It would be fun to learn, but all I'd end up doing is killing myself:)

Linda said...

You took some really great pictures! I love seeing their feet in midair and their hair lifted! That was one of my very favorite parts of the Irish Festival. I HAVE to go again next year!

TexWisGirl said...

they're cute. i know you love to see kids dance - no matter what form.

Michelle said...

I always love watching these girls dance. Such work and talent!

Diana LaMarre said...

So much energy! I have never taken a dance class and can only imagine the time and dedication it takes.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Fantastic photos!

I don't see how the audience kept sitting! Music makes me MOVE TO IT! Or explode! -giggggles-

Oh how gorgeous are those wee little girls!!!!!! And how wise is their teacher, to bounce right up there, and *rescue* them. :-))))))))))))

Hope she got a big round of applause.

What fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Colorful World said...

I love the Irish step dancers! When I got to go to Ireland with my Mom we saw several. It was wonderful! I've heard one little girl say that they wear wigs to get that big curly look.

Tanna said...

LOL! Yes, I do want to join in!! such fun!! I love all the animal photos in your last post, Deb. You do such a great job. Hope you have a wonderful week!! blessings ~ tanna