Wednesday, March 27, 2013

 yesterday was art day...
Hotrod decided painting his hands was fun....
he's a boy that likes to get into his work....
 My Dad and step Mom gave me cute lawn lights...
they are solar powered....
so cool....
 the moon was so cool last night...
I tried taking colored photos...
but they didn't turn out...
so I tried black and white...
I like they way the moon looks peaking through the trees...
 
now I know why it's been a crazy around here...
the Moon....
I have been crazy in the office...
Hotrod is going through new stages...
my hormones are all going nuts...
 

 
 
Counting down till our weekend get away....
 
 

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i saw the moon coming up last night. i decided to just take a few moments to SEE it without trying to run for camera and tripod. i enjoyed it more that way. :)

Sue said...

I so, so love your pictures of the moon! They're great. Have a wonderful Easter. . .

Take care,
Sue

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those outside lights are really cute.
The moon last night was amazing and huge when it first came up! Enjoy your time away.

Janie said...

Ha, ha, Hotrod's little hands say "I'm all boy!"
Love the butterfly light, and the moon makes an intriguing photo through the trees.

Bev said...

Cute hands... hard to see the moon in a downtown city...didn't know it was full...will have to go for a walk tonight.

MadSnapper said...

if i had those lawn lights i would be in snap happy heaven... the hands look like your are preparing to bronze them for future use when he is a grown man

Susan said...

Wasn't the moon absolutely beautiful last night? These are awesome photos! Cute little boy hands. The lawn lights are so cute! What a great idea!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

MY BAD! I did not warn you, about the Full Worm Moon of March, which was on Wed. MY BAD!

I'm falling down on my job! ,-) It's my job, to let 'Pretty Blog Land' know, when the Full Moon is coming!!!!!

Painting hands, rocks!

Those lights are precious!

Your Full Moon photos are marvelous.

I really am *ashamed* that I "fell down on my job," of being "PBL's" Full-Moon-Is-Coming-Alerter. :-))))

Gentle hugs,
"Auntie"

Dolores said...

The moon has been awesome the last couple of nights.....

I love your lights and the little boy hands..... so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Fun yard art! I like the B&Ws, too. Happy Easter!

Judy said...

I always love images of the moon peeking through the trees!!
And you new lawn lights are so pretty!!!