Thursday, March 7, 2013

 Sunday Hubby and I went on a hike...
down at the river bottoms...
his old stomping grounds...
as a kid they spent hours and hours down there....
 there is now a walking trail that goes partially there...
I'm looking forward to more hikes...
 
 On Wednesday I realized...
I had not left our property since Sunday...
or taken one photo since Sunday...
It was like the days just all blurred together...
 
I'm enjoying all the early signs of spring...
I'm also enjoying a night home alone...
it doesn't happen often...but it's nice...
wouldn't want to be alone all the time...
but every once in a while...it's nice...
I actually get to hold the remote...
watch commercials...
watch one show at a time...
just do my own thing....
 
 


10 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

lol...I KNOW what you mean! And I so agree!

MadSnapper said...

my alone time is each morning for 2 hours when bob flies and i love it, but would not want to be alone all the time. these photos are amazing.

RoeH said...

LOL with the remote! So true. Being alone is genuinely nice sometimes. And quite therapeutic.

Tanna said...

LOL! I know just what you mean. It IS nice sometimes. ;) blessings ~ tanna

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Yes, bits of alone-ness are cool. I agree, I'd not want to be alone all the time. But 'bits' of it, do rock.

"Auntie"

TexWisGirl said...

a night off. :)

Linda P said...

Hope you had a good evening! I like my own company, but I don't like evenings alone. Intriguing photos and I'm guessing it's a railway track.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Fri. 13:00 hours

I posted again........, today.

"Auntie"

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the bridge! We gave up with sharing a TV a long time ago. I always have control of my remote but honestly I wished we watched TV together more often. We do watch a few movies together on the weekends which is nice.

Judy said...

I have been spending too much time at home, too. I am getting over the exhaustion, but it is slow...