Monday, March 4, 2013

Fun for the kiddos...at the Irish festival...

 
they had fun stuff for the kiddos too...
it was pricey...$10.00....
but these kids were having a blast...
I told hubby we need this in our back yard....
 

 
Can you imagine the hours of fun....
 
It was 89 degrees here in Texas today....
the morning started at 55 degrees...
the high tomorrow 59 degrees...
That's Texas weather...

we spent most of the day outside today...
had to dig out the sun screen for Hotrod...
that boy love is outside...

 
sending prayers out to the Edwards family...
their Dad lost his battle with Alzheimer's....
Happy Birthday to my Aunt Rachel...
Happy Birthday to my BFF's Mom...
she would have been 69 today...
she is in heaven still watching out for us all...
with those beautiful blue eyes....
hugs to a good friend who had to send the family dog over the rainbow bridge....it's always a hard decision....
 

we have an aluminum boat that belonged to my FIL...
I got it registered today....
Hubby and I plan on doing some fishing this spring....
We took Rooster hiking down at the river bottoms on Sunday...
we hiked about three miles...
Hubby...Rooster...and I all slept well last night...
you know there will be photos coming....

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

those balls give me claustrophobia. :) like the colors in the last shot, though.

Susan said...

I didn't realize I was so behind on your posts. The festival looks like a lot of fun! And those quotes! Awesome!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

That looks like a blast Debbie...I know little Addison would love it!
And those little boats, too cute!
Cindy

Nancy said...

It had to be over 100 inside those balls -- but kids never seem to notice that stuff when they are having fun. :)

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Ohhhh, I wonder what it "feels like," inside one of those balls?!?!?! Cool to the kids.

But I wonder if an adult, with a big enough ball, would feel claustrophobic????????? ,-)

Leave It To Davis said...

How do they breathe in those things when it's so hot? I know what it feels like in a car....hmmmmm....do they have air holes? I know my granddaughters would think that was the cat's meow!!!

Yes, putting a pet down is the hardest thing I have ever had to do...and don't want to have to do that again...hope the three we have just lay down and don't wake up.

It's good to know you have a guardian angel...mine is my grandmother...

Sounds like you and your hubby will have a wonderful summer if we ever get any rain to fill up those lakes!

MadSnapper said...

i am with Tex on the balls, i could not play in one and maybe not let the kids in it, but it looks like the kids love it and no one is a scaredy cat like me. can't wait for the hike pics

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That looks like so much fun. I would like to try that!

A Colorful World said...

Looks like a wonderful time! Love the colorful boats, too. Nice tribute to your friends, et al as well.