Thursday, March 28, 2013

 Happy Good Friday everyone...
it has been a crazy week here...
I am so ready for my mini vacation....
 my camera and I haven't had much time together this week...
that will change soon...
we had a sad thing happen this week...
a long time dance instructor in my area...
Gloria Whetstone passed away...she died in a house fire...
she will be greatly missed...
 
 I decided to play a little with this photo....
I thought the bubbles were interesting....
 
 My daughter, Hotrod and I went to Bass Pro Shop today...
Hotrod loves that place...it is so cool...
we are all ready for our fishing trip...
Hotrod has his first rod and reel...
keep your fingers crossed we catch some fish...
 


I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend...
 


11 comments:

Just Mags said...

Nice pictures of the bubbles sweet Deb. I like what you did with them. Have a blessed Easter weekend. Hugs, Maggie

Leave It To Davis said...

How horrible to die in a fire! I'm so sorry you lost someone dear to you. Maybe she's in Heaven teaching my preacher's son who had polio since he was 8 and was wheel bed bound how to dance....that's a comforting thought. There are probably lots of souls in Heaven who never had the use of their legs who are dancing for the first time.

Love your bubble play...very pretty pictures. I hope you all have a nice relaxing time and you catch a boat load of good fish!

Hugs.

MadSnapper said...

sorry to hear of the death in the fire, so horrible to even think about that. that is some bubble machine. wow... of the edits on the stream of bubbles my favorite is the second one, below the purple one.. beautiful stream and i like all the edits.

Jeanie said...

I love the bubble pictures....they look like Easter eggs.
I'm sorry about the loss of your friend.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Love the playing-with-bubbles! :-)

Really enjoy your weekend holiday! Have a ball!!!

"Auntie"

TexWisGirl said...

that is a cool photo. hope you catch plenty!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the photo play and Bass Pro Shop is just so much fun to walk around at.

I am so saddened at the loss of your friend. How tragic to pass away in a stupid fire. ((HUGS))

Susan said...

Sad about your friend. I love your photos! Have a good weekend.

Judy said...

Now why did they not have bubble guns like that when my kids were small, and I could have justified getting one...
Happy Good Friday to you as well!

Michelle said...

Sweet photos. I love a good bubble gun :)

Bev said...

Looks like so much fun!!