Monday, October 1, 2012

we had such an interesting moon tonight...
with clouds covering and  uncovering it...
I decided to have a little photo shoot...
I played with the settings on my camera...
I still haven't figured out how to get good night shots...
 

but that didn't stop me from posting...
 I deleted a lot of them...
these I thought these would be good for October...
see more baby steps towards fall....
 
 
there was another small earthquake in our area last night...
we didn't feel it here..it was on the other side of town...
 
 
had a fun day with Hotrod today....
he's still hanging on to summer too...
loves playing in the water...
 
 
 it was in the low 60's this morning...
he didn't understand why he couldn't play in the water....
I told him he had to wait till it warmed up...
so he kept telling me it was getting warmer...
by mid morning...we filled up his water table...
he was happy as a clam....
 
 
I'm really excited...
looks like we will have a nice group for our Thanksgiving...
1st Annual Family Walk/Run...
Now just hope the weather co-operates...
 
 
Sending prayers out to my Step Mom and a family friend...
they are both going through cancer treatments...
if you could include them in your prayers I would appreciate it..
 
thank you Sandra...aka the Madsnapper...
you've got me hooked on Picmonkey....
if you haven't tried it....you should...
you don't have to download anything to your computer...


11 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Oh so cool, that you even saw the moon!

Great Photo Op. I especially love a full moon, with clouds going over it, etc. Yummmmmy!

"Auntie"

MadSnapper said...

i have yet to get a good pic of the moon, these are much better than mine. i was told a tripod and a very slow speed will do it. sorry to hear about the cancer treatments. these moons are good to ply with in the halloween picmonkey. i am already thinking of several things to do with the first one

Judy said...

Love the moon shots!! But I really love your new header photo!! That little tuft of whatever on the black eye susan just makes me laugh!

TexWisGirl said...

you two were separated at birth! forget cousins! :)

yeah, a tripod definitely helps if the moon is low enough in the sky to shoot it.

Michelle said...

Beautiful moon shots.

Bev said...

Great shots!! And did you know that every once in a while...there is a Blue Moon? It occurs once every two to three years...

Michaele said...

It's not easy to get good moon shots - but you make it look that way. Prayers going up.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Great shots. I love the moon and it has been amazing lately.

Nancy said...

I think you did great -- taking a decent moon shot is difficult. :)

Carla said...

photo's look good to me.

Carla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.