Tuesday, January 7, 2014

 Happy Tuesday....
Do you ever think....
I will just run to the store real quick...
no make up...hair a mess....
I won't see anyone I know....
 well I did that today.....
guess what....
I ran into someone I knew....
EEEKKKK....
too late she saw me....
oh well....
 but I am glad I ran into her...
it started a chain of events...
we talked about how we needed to get together...
so I texted my BFF (the one from Saturday night:)
told her who I ran into...that we needed to get together...
 
 we started looking at dates that would work...
boom found a good date...
will be the day before the friend I ran into's Birthday....
then we decided to have a wine/beer/pinterest party....
 
so in a couple of weeks...
we are having a Wine/Beer/snacks/ Valentine craft party...
sent out invites on Facebook and email...
already have several confirmed yes's.....
we are having it at my place...
so now this gives my Hubby a set deadline...
to get some projects done...that I've been asking for...
a win/ win situation....
so even when you think something will turn out bad...
something great can come out of it....


7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

you are a social butterfly. :)

Laura said...

You are so smart.
Happy New Year!
Since I retired I go out without makeup frequently.

But I have turned over a new leaf.
Have fun with your projects and your party.

Laura

Ramakrishnan said...

Hmmmm.......An unexpected twist in the tale and a nice party to boot ! Have a great time.

MadSnapper said...

and this proves it doesn't matter what we look like anyway. and i do know if i dress up i see no one, if i wear my favorite sloppy jeans and t shirt i see everyone... murphy's law. loved all the pics today. great shots

Michaele said...

Wine and crafts never paired well for me. : ) Have a blast!

Nancy said...

I met the UPS man with no makeup on but surprisingly, he didn't run away in terror! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I really don't like when that happens. It doesn't happen much since we moved, no one knows me here! That is so awesome that you are going to meet up with her. Always enjoy seeing your photos.