Saturday, January 4, 2014

 it's been a good day....
the past 2 Saturdays I was sick....
woke up to a sunny day....
 
 one of my daughters dancers needed head shots...
she is applying to a school for the arts...
I was so happy that they asked me to do it...
I played with a few settings on my camera...
then I played on PicMonkey....
 then I went to the gun range with Hubby....
I've never shot a gun before...
finally got up the courage to do it...
 
I shot my great grandfathers 32 pistol...
then I shot my Hubby's pistol once...
Hubby's pistol was too much for me....
the 32 was okay...Hubby shot it then it jammed...
so I only fire a few rounds...but it was a start...
then we went to a late lunch....
Fajitas from the Wild Turkey...always good...
there was a big birthday party going on...
the gentlemen turned 71....they were a fun group....
home for a good nap...
now we are headed out to meet friends...
to listen to band that a guy we went to school with play...
they play 70's and 80's music....
I invited my daughter and her Boyfriend...
she said "10:00...that's kinda late to get started isn't it"...
lol our roles have reversed...
I used to say the same thing to her when she waited...
till 10:00 to go out with friends...
I've got my boogie shoes on....
I won't be out to late Dad....don't want to get grounded....


5 comments:

MadSnapper said...

so we finally found something we are not alike in. i have never left home to go out after 6 pm... by 10 pm i am dead in thew water.... even when i was young. love all your play time pics.

Ramakrishnan said...

Wow ! What an action packed day !

TexWisGirl said...

i'd be snoozing by 10. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Way to go! After several years I finally joined Mark at his gun range but I haven't shot one yet.

Carla said...

David is suppose to take me and our daughter to the gun range. She's never shot a gun and I did a couple of times almost 40 something years ago. Yikes That makes me sound really old.