Saturday, May 23, 2009

Air Hogs Baseball- Opening night.....




























































Batter up.....








the sky was so pretty....



there is a pool there for the kids to play in....



Time for a pitching change

Last night my husband and I went to the Air Hogs
opening night game.......we had a lot of fun...
and ran into several people we knew....
small world....If you ever get a chance to go see
a game it is definately worth it....great family place..
http://www.airhogsbaseball.com/ go by and take a look
and see what all they have to offer......
we also went over to Lone Star Park Horse track
which is right next door for a little while...
quite a crowd there...they were having a concert
Gary Stewart after the last race....we didn't stay for that
we decided to go eat dinner....we went to Salt House Steak house
my husband had the big Porter House steak....I had the
chicken kabob and we both brought food home...
The weather was perfect......
hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day Weekend...
and remembering our Soldiers.....
without them we would not have the freedom to do the
things we get to do every day.....
My BFF's husband heads back to Iraq on Monday
please keep him in your prayers......

5 comments:

T said...

What a great way to spend an evening! A ballgame is one of my "day trips" I have planned for me and my girls.

Have a happy and safe weekend.

deedee said...

Have a great weekend :)

Avril said...

Interesting photos - we have baseball here but it's not big - mainly rugby and cricket.

Janie said...

Great photos of the ball game. Looks like a great day to be there and enjoy the action.

Carol said...

Hi Deb...looks like you are having a fun week end...my daughter goes to the University of Dallas...it's pretty warm here compared to Ohio...we went to see where JFK was shot...sad remembering that...but I took some shots of those tall bldgs that we don't see much in my neck of the woods...