Saturday, May 2, 2009

You gotta try this!


My husband and I tried a new restaurant last night...The Flying Fish
The food was great...I had the grilled shrimp salad and he had the fried catfish
and fried shrimp....the salad came out in a stainless steel bowl and had 6 very large
grilled shrimp on top of lettuce, tomatoes...cucumbers...pieces of corn and bell pepper..
it was very filling and a great price if you look at the menu above..my husband loved
his shrimp and catfish and he is a hard critic...the decorations were great... fishing poles..
lures...pictures of people with their giant catches... and walls filled with the fake singing
fish...you can trade yours in for a basket of catfish....they had outdoor dining also
They have several locations around...click on the link above ...they may have one close
to you...we ate at the Addison location....definitely will go back again....

6 comments:

deedee said...

Next time I fly into Dallas, I'll check that place out.

Susie said...

That sounds wonderful and those prices are great!

Loretta said...

Yum! I love seafood! If I go to a place and it's got seafood it's the only thing I'll order. Love the kids menu (Minow Boats) very cute. Hmmmmmm........ I've got some shrimp in the freezer and it's almost lunchtime....... Gotta go now bye......

Kat said...

This sounds great, and the prices are definitely right. We'll have to try this the next time we're in the DFW area. And I just love that they let you "trade in" your talking fish for a basket of catfish! What a fun idea. Kathy

Janie said...

Looks like a great place for a fisherman or fish lover to dine.

xinex said...

I hope it is near the hotel when we go to Dallas in July. Would love to try it...Christine