Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just a few shots around the yard.....

the morning glories have over taken my little fence

my glads are so big this year....


the four o'clocks are really blooming now...
watching for hummingbirds...
they love them...

my neighbors gave me this tray of flowers...
got get them in the ground...



the also gave me these...










my lavendar is blooming...








love this pink...






and this is almost peach in person....
I'm off to pull weeds....trim.....
and plant my new plants...hope
everyone has a great Saturday...
it is going to be nice and sunny here today...
If you get a chance go by and see Mom's place...
she has done so much this week...
the link is below.....

7 comments:

Loretta said...

Hi Deb. I've already been to mom's and her yard is looking great. Now I know what that piece of lattice a few posts back was for. Your plants are so far ahead of mine. I think all that rain you've been having has made your garden grow so beautifully! Your glads are huge. I had white glads in the church at my wedding. I just love them! I was lucky because there was another couple who got married about an hour before me so I had their flowers plus mine. Not a bad deal :) What color are yours? Have a great weekend. Hugs, Loretta

Unknown said...

Great photos. Love the plants from your neighbors, Vinca, Begonia a white Impatien and Celosia all great plants.

Kay said...

My glads look just like that in my front flower bed. 2 or 3 have color though.

Kay

Joy said...

I love flowers and seeing other yard. Your lavender is so pretty. I've got some growing too for the first time. I love walking by and just running my hand thru it and getting that wonderful fragrance.


Joy

xinex said...

I can just imagine the beauty of your garden,Deb !. My favorites are the lavenders. They smell good too!....Christine

Arija said...

It must be a jy to be outside at your place.

T said...

As much as I've grumbled about the amount of rain, the lushness that our flowers are showing is the biggest perk!

Lovely.