Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shades of pinks....reds...and purples....






















I was looking around my yard yesterday....
taking photos of everything that was blooming...
this morning I was downloading the photos to my computer...
started putting them on my blog and realized....
there are alot of pinks....reds...and purples...
in my yard....of course these are some of my favorite colors..
but it was not at all planned...I do have other colors in my gardens..
but these seem to stick out to me today...I was drawn to the
same colors when I went to the garden center on Sunday...
did not purchase anything Sunday...just enjoyed taking the photos...
what colors are you drawn to???
I've seen this on a few blogs and thought it might be fun...
a question and answer post....you ask me whatever questions
you would like (keep them nice please) and I will do a post on
this Thursday answering them the best I can......you can e-mail
me the question or you can just post them in the comment section...
looking forward to your questions....






4 comments:

Avril said...

My garden tends to be more pinks, whites and blues but I have started added yellow and orange. Never liked orange flowers but now have a few - I even buy orange roses fairly often for the vase. Maybe it's a 'yoga' thing as orange is good for the inner soul!
That blue flower in the previous post is a Plumbago - indigenous shrub here.
BTW You should put your camera on macro setting to get the flowers in focus - I'm not the best at macro but it improves if you have it on macro.

Deb said...

Avril,

Thanks I will have to try that...I am using my daughter's camera right now...still haven't bought a new one...been crazy around here lately...haven't had time to go shopping for a new one...

Daisy Cottage said...

I think I love them all!
;-)

Your flowers are beautiful - hmm, a reflection of you, I believe.


Love,
Kim

Unknown said...

What beautiful flowers I quess I have to do some weeding Happy wordless Wednesday