Monday, May 11, 2009

Road trip- the bridge...























I'm going to tell about our road trip a little out of sequence..
we ended up in Shreveport Louisiana after a almost 6 hour road trip
never even thought about going there...saw a sign and decided
why not....I thought this bridge over the Red River was just
so cool so I took a lot of pictures of it....I love bridges...
have more pictures of a different bridge to share with you
tomorrow...It was so nice to get away even for a short time..
we have our own business so we have never taken alot of trips together..
now our son has been with us for so long he can cover.....
so we are going to take advantage and take more road trips...
took lots and lots of photos...my husband was pointing
out things...you need a picture of that......

5 comments:

T said...

Hey Deb -

I get it about bridges - I love em too!

Can't wait to see more of your trip.....

Tracey said...

Hi Deb,
Glad y'all had a nice road trip...looking forward to seeing more pictures! Love your new blog header picture :)
Tracey

Loretta said...

I've always had a love/hate relationship with bridges. I love looking at them but hate riding over them. I rarely drive over them but when I do I stay in the middle lanes far away from the edge. This is a really nice bridge. What bridge is it? Have a good night! Hugs, Loretta

Susie said...

Road trips are fun. I took one this weekend myself. Look forward to seeing more.

Chandy said...

I would have loved to come with you! I love looking up at those massive beams...

Sorry for the late visit; too many things going on lately...

How was your Mother's Day? Hope you had a great one!