Sunday, May 17, 2009

New things...things forgot to post...

This is my soon to be new office...

It is getting taped an bedded now....(Nope he's not my husband)

the door goes to a closet....
This is my ceiling...isn't it purty...and I will have nice windows...
This is the my bathroom before....
This is after tile...and yes ladies that is a urinal...
my huband designed this.....


This is the purty sink....



I made these salt dough Easter ornaments...
and never posted them....so thought I would share now...







Hope yall have a great Sunday....
It isn't raining at the moment...
keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way today...
going to take Mom to Home Depot today to
pick up somethings she can't fit in her car...
maybe go to a local Garden Center....
will take photos to share if we get to go....
Deb










4 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Deb,
It looks like you are doing some nice new things at home! Can't wait to see the results.

Have a wonderful Sunday.
~Melissa :)

Maria said...

Many new things in your office :)
I just hear your song "Maryloo", I know it from the 1970ies Hitparade, hit parade, on our radio Ö3! Lovely to hear it again!
Thanks for visiting :) Have a nice week ahead!

Susie said...

Congrats on the redo and the new office Deb.

Judanna said...

Everything is looking good. I am excited about your new office. Thank for the help yesterday.