Monday, May 20, 2013

 I haven't flown the coop....
it was a busy weekend....
lot's of chores to do....
my sinus' have been bad...
have been battling a headache and earache...
 
 no fishing this weekend....
helped daughter move some big things...
she is almost moved out of her first apartment...
Hatari is trying to get used to the move...
she has more friends now....
a big Boxer and 3 cats....
 I just noticed on the calendar today....
next Monday is Memorial Day....
I thought it was another week away....
where has this month gone to????
It has heated up here in Texas...
which means we are super busy...
(which I am very thankful for)
Hotrod got his summer buzz hair cut...
makes him look too grown up...
Prayers to the folks in Oklahoma and Kansas....
Tornado season...

8 comments:

MadSnapper said...

that flying bird is AWESOME!!! wow.. and the buds are beautiful. glad your daughter got moved. it is hot hot hot here, 90 in the shade and no breeze and 98 percent humidity... yikes. but i will not fuss about it since the tornadoes are so much worse than heat.

TexWisGirl said...

i hate tornado season almost as much as i hate wildfire season...

love the first titmouse shot! nice!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hope your feeling better. May is flying by too quickly. Enjoyed your photos.

Jeanie said...

I'm with you, I can't believe Memorial Day is next week. May has really flown by.
The tornados in Moore, Ok are just awful. I used to live there and can remember seeing a tornado go right over our house.
I bet Hotrod looks very cute with his new haircut.

Dolores said...

So much sadness with all this crazy weather.

I remember the first buzz job our son had when he was 3 or 4; I cried a bit because he looked so much older......sure is cool though. Maybe that's what I need...LOL!

Susan said...

Great first shot! I've been battling a sinus infection too. Ewwww, the headaches. I hate the destruction from tornadoes. Evil things!

Linda said...

I think the heat will soon be here! Trying desperately to get the outside work done first! Not sure that's going to happen!
Hope you feel better soon!

Judy said...

I love that bird!!! And the reflection of the bridge!!!
And now I am going to lie down, before I hurt myself... See you tomorrow!!