Sunday, May 5, 2013

Saturday in the country.....

 one of the first things I noticed when got to the BBQ...
was they had........
 GOATS. as neighbors.....
my heart skipped a beat....
I love goats...
I actually had goats at one time...
6 total....
one was a baby I helped deliver....
 I had to grab my camera and head that way....
well when they saw me....
they headed my way....
I was so excited...
feeling like a goat herder....
 
 come to find out....
they were expecting a treat....
I guess my Step Mom's brother...
brings them treats...
I thought I was special or something...
This guy was so cute...and very shy....


I did so enjoy my little photo shoot with them...
after a few minutes they decided I had no treats...
so they all went back to their business...

8 comments:

MadSnapper said...

i am excited just looking at the photos, you were in snapper heaven, i love goats to, especially miniature goats, the babies are so cute. i love the painted sides of his face.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

-chuckle- Fickle goats! :-)))

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Cute photo-op though!

Bev said...

Cute!

TexWisGirl said...

they're cute. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are so cute. Thanks for sharing them with me!

Judy said...

They are lovely animals!! Next time, you will have a pocket full of treats, and they will be in another field...

Tanna said...

They are too cute, Deb!!