Thursday, April 4, 2013

 my daughter was going to get some photos of hubby and I..
so I pulled a chair over in front of our scene for hubby to sit in...
I told him to sit down....
he asked what I was going to do...
so I told him he was gonna get a little dance...
 
 my daughter and I thought it was funny....
took a moment for it to sink in to hubby....
 he finally got it....
silly hubby....
I'm trying to make sure I get photos of the two of us...
on our family outings...
so the kids and grandkids will have something to remember us by...



10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

cute!

MadSnapper said...

i love the silly hubby photo, both of you are smiling so sweet

Jeanie said...

It is a good idea to make sure you get those photo....and these are really good ones.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The pictures are really nice!

Michelle said...

You two make a sweet couple.

Tanna said...

Excellent plan, Deb. Love these!! blessings ~ tanna

nancygrayce said...

I love that! What cute pics,......and ,they'll remember you as the cool grandparents! :)

Carla said...

Loved the silly pictures of you and the hubby but the serious ones were great. And background wow. Frameable

Susan said...

I love these. You two are so cute together!

Judy said...

Good idea that!! I have so few photos of my parents together...