Tuesday, April 2, 2013

this is the cabin we stayed in....
the photo was taken a sun up...
I was up...everyone else still sleeping...
 

these were our neighbors...
if you notice the pigs crossing sign...
they had 2 pot belly pigs...
they roamed around...
but not too far from their feed bowls...

Hotrod caught his first fish....
he was fussing with his Daddy...
pulling his pole up and down out of the water...
a fish grabbed hold...
he was so excited...

we had an awesome view...

here's my fish...
the one and only I caught...
it was caught in the same spot Hotrod caught his...
 
Hotrod told me yesterday...
let's go to the cabin Oma...
I'm with Hotrod....
we are planning another trip in May....
 


10 comments:

RoeH said...

I love going places like this. And any cabin I can find is home to me.

MadSnapper said...

i love the View... wow.. and would also love wandering pot belly pigs. May will be a great time to go, warm and not HOT like summer. we always took our vacations in May back when we did take them. glad you and HR caught your one fish each...

Susan said...

How fun! I'm glad you all had a good time!

Jeanie said...

It looks like a great place. I am glad you and Hotrod both caught a fish.

TexWisGirl said...

so glad he caught a fish!!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Hooray for both of you, with your fish catches!!!

It must have been HEAVEN, for a little boy! The whole kit-and-kaboodle-of-a-vacation!!!!!

Plus, the adults had a bunch of fun tooooooo, of course.

Oh and I like seeing your "bangs"! Or if we want to be la-deee-dah, we call 'em "fringe," like they do in Europe. -grinnnn-

Bev said...

WOW!!! great fish!! looks like a wonderful place!

Unknown said...

I love places like this. It reminds me of some of the places my Johnny and our kids spent time in. The photos are great.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It all looks perfect. I love to fish....great catch!

Judy said...

That is a great view!!! Wouldn't it be funny if you both caught the exact same fish...