Tuesday, April 30, 2013

my sage was blooming...
it smelled so good...
I decided to bring some in...
well as you all know...
I just had to take photos....
one thing led to another...
which it always does....
so I had myself a little photo shoot....

thought I'd give you a little break...
from my fishing stories....

I just love my milk glass vase...
from my Dad and step Mom...

the honeysuckle is in full bloom...
how I love the smell of it...
I remember putting it in my hair as a kid...
the neighbors tried to wack it all done last year...
well...guess what...it is triple the size this year...
they gave up....
I still have my bale of hay from Fall..
driving my hubby nuts....
but Hotrod  and I love it...
so do the dogs...
even a bird feeder had to get in on the action...
some of my favorite things...
rust...flowers...milk glass...peeling paint...
Hubby doesn't understand my attraction...
but I don't understand his "Inventory" either...
Hubby got to go on a fishing trip with a friend yesterday afternoon...
they caught 49 crappie and bass between them...
you know I will have photos to share...

11 comments:

Jeanie said...

Great pictures....flowers are always a feel-good thing to see.

TexWisGirl said...

you and madsnapper absolutely HAVE to meet and spend a day (or 42) playing with your cameras and photoshoots. :)

MadSnapper said...

my favorite is the one with bokeh background, just above where you said give a break from fishing. love that one and that little metal tricycle thing is so pretty. i know just how much fun you had because i would have done the same thing.

Erin Kaine said...

Nice photos. My grandmother gave me all kinds of milk vases. They always make the colors brighter. I remember sucking on honeysuckle when I was little. One of my cousins taught me how one summer!

Becca's Dirt said...

I love your rust milk glass and peeling paint. Love the vase. I love how honeysuckle fills a whole yard with sweet fragrance. Have a good day. I bet you will be eating fish.

nancygrayce said...

You always have such great photos! I need to just go out and take some photos.....I'll do that tomorrow!

Dolores said...

As Casey (the dog) and I were walking this morning I spotted someone's Honeysuckle.... I grabbed some and sniffed it all the way home.... I love the fragrance.

I didn't know that Sage was so pretty in bloom..... I need to buy some. Your pictures are lovely!

Susan said...

What kind of sage is that? It's beautiful! I love milkglass too. So vintage looking!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

I love to share in your favorite things! To share,your photo of them!

Happy May!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Fun shots! Our honeysuckle is now in bloom and it smells wonderful.

Judy said...

I think a good photo shoot is a wonderful idea!!! I love your sage!!! I have taken about a million shots of the violets in the back yard, and now I get to process them all...