Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Random post alert...

today is a random post....random photos...
random thoughts....just because I can....

Hotrod and Nanny are practicing their dance steps...
dancing and music are a big part of our family...

just hanging out chatting...with a fishing pole...
what a way to connect....
 
I found a few sayings on Facebook that I really like....
 
Never allow yourself worth to be defined by someone else...
 
Happiness will never come to those who don't
appreciate what they already have...
 
Do not under estimate yourself by comparing yourself
to others...It's our differences that make us
unique and beautiful....
 
 


8 comments:

MadSnapper said...

love the random shots and that last quote i need to memorize.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Random posts are oftentimes my favorites! Good quotes too...FB...a place to glean good stuff too. Love the photos!

TexWisGirl said...

i like it...all. :)

Janie said...

I can relate to the dancing, the fishing bond, and the randomness. Fun family photos!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love random and I love pictures!!!

Michelle said...

Hanging out with fishing poles IS the way to connect :)

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

YESSSSS!

Our own estimation of ourselves, is all that really counts. :-) Never tear-self-down!

Judy said...

I love that first image - the way the shadows hit the hill, and the reflection and the hill itself are so seamlessly joined...
I think I am finally ready to unpack the big suitcase with all my treasures... I will post photos...